Latest Sanctuary News

Wednesday, August 13, 2008



We are sad and happy for Lorna, one of our wonderful Saturday Volunteers who is leaving us very soon for the US of A! I know that Lorna will miss us (and the cats!) as much as we will miss her. It will be very hard to say goodbye but I also would advise anyone near her on her last Saturday to frisk her pockets very careful as I fear one or may a dozen of our cutie kittens may go missing! I am afraid it is unlikely they will let you take a kitten in your suitcase no matter how hard you try! We are planning to lock her in the kittens pens for the whole day on her last Saturday as I am sure she will need her fix of kitten love! Thank you so much for all your help!!!

This week at the sanctuary has been incredibly busy so much so I dont think I have had a chance to even sit down once! Mothers and kittens arriving from all corners of the east end of London. The majority of which bought from unscrupulous pet shops. Those people working on the front line of animal welfare do a staggeringly amazing job. I know I could not contend with people with mistreat their pets and still be smiling. If you ever fancy popping into the sanctuary just to see how hard we work please remember we also need energy and a choccie biscuit or two would go down a treat! A special thank you to our fab trapper you really have done a smashing this week always appreciate all your help!! TTFN X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home